KOA at River's Edge has 6 deluxe tent sites---most within a stones-throw view of the Youghiogheny River. These deluxe tent sites are very limited, so early reservations are encouraged.
Deluxe tent sites are now grouped and located within the A section of the park and also below cabin 2 and 3 in the previous group tenting area. These sites include water and electric hookups and a mulch pad for tent set up.
As you drive into the campground, you can’t miss the beautiful A-frame structure waiting to greet you. In the A-frame, you’ll find the reservation desk, snacks and drinks, Hunt Brother Pizza and Wings, RV and camping supplies, T-shirts, and a well deserved end-of-the-day hand-dipped Hershey's ice cream cone!
Amenities included with your site rental: private showers and restrooms, a swimming pool, game room, free WIFI and coin laundry facility. View the Facilities page for more amenities and facilities available with your site.
Check-in after 1 PM; Check out before NOON.
No check-in after 9 pm.
- Three night minimum for all holiday weekends.
- Two night minimum regular weekends.
- Each site has water, electric, a fire ring and picnic table.
- Rates include 2 adults and 2 children.
- One night deposit due at time of reservation.
- Max per site 6 people. Only 4 adults permitted per site.
- Visitor fees: $4 per person per day/$7 overnight
-Tents are not permitted on the same site as an RV or cabin unit.
Click HERE for detailed Rates and Rules.
Quiet hours for the entire campground begin at 11:00 pm and are strictly enforced.