The River’s Edge Camping and Cabins has no-hookup tenting sites—most with a view of the Youghiogheny River. These tent sites are limited, so early reservations are encouraged.
As you drive into the campground, you can’t miss the beautiful A-frame structure waiting to greet you. In the A-frame, you’ll find the reservation desk, snacks and drinks, RV and camping supplies, T-shirts, and a well deserved end-of-the-day hand-dipped ice cream cone!
Amenities included with your site rental: private showers and restrooms, a swimming pool, game room, and coin laundry facility. View the Facilities page for more amenities and facilities available with your site.
Check-in after NOON; Check out by 11 am.
No check-in after 9 pm.
- Three night minimum for all holiday weekends.
- Two night minimum regular weekends.
- Each site has a fire ring and picnic table.
- Rates include 2 adults and 2 children.
- One night deposit due at time of reservation.
- Max per site 6 people. Only 4 adults permitted per site.
- Visitor fees: $4 per person per day/$7 overnight
-Tents are not permitted on an RV site.
Click HERE for detailed Rates and Rules.
Quiet hours for the entire campground begin at 11:00 pm and are strictly enforced.